Duties & Responsibilities
Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
Design web pages, creating graphical content for social media, mobile application UI, software UI, and other digital and promotional channels, etc.
Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry, and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities....
We are searching for a passionate SEO Specialist to join our excellent marketing team. The SEO Specialist’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO Specialist, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Outstanding SEO Specialists are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field. You should also be responsible for training of SEO junior team.
- Conducting Website Audit Report before starting SEO campaigns.
- Prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Website content optimization candidate must have strong knowledge of On-page/Off-page optimization and analyze clients’ existing websites to discover new opportunities.
- Market Analysis, Keyword Research, and Competitor Analysis based on industry.
- On-Page Optimization Strategy & Planning.
- Excellent Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other Analytic Tools.
- Ability to work with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc.
- Carry out Off-page Tasks (i.e. Link building article writing & submission, blog posting, forum posting, answer posting, social bookmarking, RSS submissions, manage classified ads, biz listing).
- Administer web analytic dashboards, reports and key reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Monitor search results and search performance across the major search engines.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Good track record of bringing top ranking keywords for websites.
- Expert Google Ad Words / PPC.
- Any Bachelor Degree with work experience in Digital Marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
We are searching for a passionate SEO Specialist to join our excellent marketing team. The SEO Specialist’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pag...
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 4 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile...